Sunday, January 24, 2021

2020 Good Riddance

We are definitely done with 2020.  I am still reserving judgement on 2021!  I want to remember the good stuff and throw out the bad stuff.

Loving the decorations
@ The Galleria Mall.

Dave giving assistance as only
a dad can do. 
It can be opened with scissors just watch.

Loving the new blankets
They are warm and snuggly.
Just what we need since Dad & Mom won't turn up the heat for us.

She did it mask & all.
It is official she can drive on her own.
New thing a line for appointments only and one for standby.
Thank goodness we had an appointment and were done in a 1/2 hour.
Learned some things never change.  Stupid questions that people ask.
Do I really need to finish drivers ed to get my license?
I don't need to take the eye test today.  I passed one before in the state I lived.
Yes you must have an appointment.  If not please stand in the other line loooong line.

Perfect 2020 Gift.
Rudolph
(toilet paper and a plunger)
Things we have learned people will hoard.

We are all glad this year is over and look forward to good times in 2021.  We definitely need to make good memories even it we can't travel to far away from home.

No comments: