Sunday, April 21, 2019

Minutes of March

March stomped in and marched right on by with out much of a pause.  That is what it felt like.  it was crazy busy but we survived.  Some days I wondered if we would.

Posing for the camera
Rylee rescued me when I locked my keys in the van.
She surprised herself by making it to the rec center
without getting lost or crashing.

3rd Quarter Grades
She worked so hard for this.
She even talked to one of her teachers begging for an A
instead of the A- posted by .02.

Meeting the Masters Art
His teacher loves to send us pictures.
He always tries to cover his face or pull a face.

He found the trampoline
Funny how it sits on the side yard all alone.
BAM!!!
It's new again!!!

Watch me try to do a flip.
Not yet...Keep practicing.


Love STEM Projects
Mom, check this out!!!
Water + Vinegar = A Mess!!!
The pressure shocked me and the sound shocked Ryder.
This month was also one of accomplishments.  Rylee got her drivers license and got job @ Fashion Runway.  What will April bring for us???

No comments: