Sunday, December 16, 2018

Hanging Out


Sunday afternoons can be an adventure.  Our usual afternoon is spent with the kids in their rooms listening to music, listening to YouTube, playing games, and snacking.  Dave had to go into work and help with some decorating.  While I was cooking the kids all disappeared.  I finally found them together hanging out doing makeovers.  Ryder took over his and soon he appeared with this crazy face.  He was going to require a lot of scrubbing.  I wasn't sure of the statement but they were all laughing and having a good time.

It's not very often that they all hang out together without teasing, fighting, or wrestling.  It made me smile when they do spend time together and I hear laughing.

(It lasted for about an hour and they were back to their usual ways)

No comments: