Sunday, October 21, 2018

Swiss Days Car Show

Dave loves going to car shows.  He loves even more when he can participate in one locally.  Ryder & Rylee also loves going to car shows they however don't like staying all day by the car.  This one happen to fall on Homecoming Day Date so it was only Dave & Ryder.

He won!!
First Place in the Corvette Category.
Ryder eagerly accepted the award.


Our neighbor Travis Smith
Won 2!!! 
Ryder is in heaven with
all the cool newer cars.


Hi Mom!!!
Love his variety of hats today.

Another cool car

Striking a pose.
What fun pictures being sent to me throughout the day.  The guys were having a great time and enjoying their time together.  I am hoping to attend one myself soon.  To relax, people watch, and read my book.  I may have to fulfill that dream next summer since it will be cooling down.

No comments: