Tuesday, August 21, 2018

County Fair

Ryder and I were on our own this Saturday Morning.  Ryder was begging to check the Washington County Fair what better way to spend of couple of hours.  Let's beat the crowds and head over now.  $5 to park but we were early and they weren't setup yet.  They were setup yet to take the money either so we headed in to the empty parking lot.  We had our choice of spots.

Should I be worried??

There were a few cars in
the closer lot.

The doors were open but
where was everyone?

The fair is never this empty.
A man finally shouted out that everyone was still at the parade in town.  Ryder wasn't to excited about staying.  Until we spotted...

The Pirate Ship
There was only the worker getting it setup for the day.  I asked him if we could take a look around.

Look up!!!
  

A cool slide
Let me drive 
Now  I can see him.

We looked around awhile longer but soon ran out of displays.  Time to head home, wake the girls up, and get some lunch. 

See ya next year at the fair.  Ryder will definitely remind me next year that we can't go so early.  We did make a funny memory that will last forever.

No comments: