Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Pizza Night

A new year and a new activity PIZZA!!!!!  Homemade in fact.  Who knew it was so easy to make and enjoy.  We are already in week 2 and my help is quickly disappearing.  Rylee thinks cooking is gross.  Reganne will help if I remind her.  Ryder however sticks like glue and wants to do everything I will let him, more if my back is turned.

We had a pizza adventure on Friday who knew you can have more than one topping on a pizza?  Not my kids!  The adventure continues and maybe we will have 3 toppings?

Adding the sauce
Oops!!! we put too much it was still yummy.
Three crusts rising with rolling pin standing by.
It was still a hit everyone dug in and devoured the slightly slimy concoction.  It was fun cooking together  and if possible learning together as well.

Next week maybe we will add a movie and popcorn.  

No comments: