Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Best Part

Of turning eight years old is getting rid of your booster seat.  He has been waiting "patiently" for the day he no longer had to use one.  I asked Dave if he wanted to donate it but he refused saying it was too old to be used again.  I yelled at Ryder to come and help me.  He wasn't sure what I wanted but agreed to help anyway.

Grab your booster seat and follow me.
I opened the lid and told him to throw it away
First try
Not the right angle to get it in.
Second try
It was good up and over.
and in.
Success the seat was gone for good.  After 13 years of having these in our cars it was great to finally to be done with them and not have to worry any longer.  I did get a little nervous about the laws and I confirmed that is 8 years old or 80 pounds whichever comes first.  

Another phase has ended at our house and this one isn't sad at all.

No comments: