Thursday, January 29, 2015

Another Mission....Wiggly Tooth

Ryder had been working on his wiggly front tooth for weeks.  Dad, teachers, and even friends begged him to let them help and get it out.  He asked Mom for help but sorry that just makes me weak in the knees and my stomach drops.  In other words that was a NO!!!!

On our way to North I reminded him that we would be seeing Aunt Janelle and maybe she would help him out.  Uncle Ryan was even volunteered to help if needed.

Show me....
Yep it's wiggly

Is it wiggly enough?

Yep!!!! It's OUT!!!!
Thanks to Aunt Janelle, Uncle Ryan, and all the supporting cast members.
The task was keeping it safe until we got home since the Tooth Fairy never comes to grandma & grandpa's house.

SURPRISE!!! She did come and left him a dollar.  He was quick to show grandpa that she did come and to never say never again.

1 comment:

Da Biggs said...

That tooth-pulling event was just that.... AN EVENT! I was surprised he wouldn't let me pull it this time around, probably the last teeth-pulling attempts have possibly frightened him a bit. My kids act the same way when I wanna pull their super wiggly teeth, and I pester them to let me like crazy! Poor kids. So glad it's all done and over with! And that Uncle Ryan was such a sleuth.