Thursday, October 30, 2014

Surprise!!!! Little Mermaid

Keeping this secret was easier than I thought when everyone is running crazy it slipped through the cracks.  The girls were surprised because we left the game early and didn't head towards home.  Everyone made it just in time to get a quick dinner, find our seats, and get settled before the lights went down.  The stage started to flood......


Quick dinner

Is that water?

Scuttle & Rylee

Ursula & Rylee
It was a great play we all loved it.  Ryder fell asleep 3/4 of the way through.  He was pooped after football and so sad they lost their game.  My dad rubbed off on me I waited until the crowds thinned out time to go home.  The girls were anxious to get home, but traffic was still really backed up.  We put on a movie to wait out.  They didn't agree, but what choice did they have I had the keys.

It was a great night and I am glad we didn't miss this one despite the craziness surrounding us.

No comments: