Sunday, June 8, 2014

Another Soccer Saturday

It was a great day to play soccer.  The kids were ready to show off for Uncle Bryan.  I was excited I would be able to watch Reganne's game & coach Ryder's team and not miss a moment.  Funny how when things are planned out perfectly change happens.  The school where we played decided that today was the perfect day also to rip up the lower fields.  All games for u8 & u10 would have to be scrunched up on the field.  Oops someone forgot to tells the teams that times would change and now both games were scheduled for the same time.

Plan B.....
Rylee would help me with Ryder's practice so I could watch from a distance Reganne's game.  The boys were ready to play and were on their game.

Having fun with the ball.

A full body kick.

Uncle Bryan courtesy of Rylee.

That's Reganne in the distance.
Dig those tractors as a background.

I missed the picture, but she almost made a goal if she hadn't ran into the tree (large boy).

The game in full swing.
I love to watch up here it's easier to see them play.

Time for lunch and get out of the heat.  What's next on the list today????

No comments: