Sunday, February 5, 2012

Is It Spring Yet?



A soccer uniform

The day after Christmas Ryder asked if it was Spring yet? I replied No not yet. But Mom, you said after Christmas was Spring and then I can play soccer. I was at a loss of words. Soccer season is still 6 weeks away.

A couple of days later he asked if he could play football. I replied No not yet. You need to get a lot bigger. Ok, when does soccer start?

A week later he asked if he could play baseball. I replied No not yet. You need to be older to play. Ok, when does soccer start?

As I left for my monthly soccer meeting he asked did you have my soccer stuff yet? No not yet. Well you need to remember Mom because I want to play.

Sunday afternoons he pretends to be playing soccer. He gets dressed up in various uniforms and pretends to play soccer.

I don't know if he will last until March 31st for the first game.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Well one things for sure....he won't let you forget about soccer! LOL

Judy Nebeker said...

That is so cute Lori. I am pretty sure that March 31st will come soon enough for us. I love your blog!