Sunday, October 17, 2010

Lady Bugs and Explorers Pizza Party

There was no soccer this week due to Fall Break at school. The Ladybugs were invited to a pizza party with Washington County Sheriff's Explorers at the Sheriff's Office. Reganne was so excited to go. She asked me if I could teach her to drive so she could go. My response was no, I will take you. Good thing since there were so many people at the party. Her shyness kicked in and she wouldn't leave my side.

Reganne posing with her pizza


Ryder eating his pizza

Who was louder the Explorers or Ladybugs giving a team cheer?

The Explorers & Ladybugs

Closeup


What a silly group

It was such a great party. The girls really enjoyed themselves. I was impressed with the Explorers they were so well mannered and quick to help each other and the girls. If they continue with the group they will be awesome law enforcement officers.

No comments: