Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just Another Week

We have survived just another busy week. The weather started out cold and wintery. It ended on a great fall day with the sun shinning and no wind. The best news gas is down to $2.37 @ Costco as of Friday.

Dave & I celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary. This year there was no big celebration this year. I don't think we are old enough to be married this long. Time has really flown bye.

Rylee was trying to see how many different color outfits she could wear at one time. It looks like 5 or she ran out of colors. She was dying for me to take her picture.



I never seem to have enough time to mop my kitchen floor. Ryder threw his sippy cup when he was finished and kool aid flew everywhere. Now I had to make time. So I left him in his chair with a sucker. When he was finished and I was cleaning under him. I set the mop beside him. He decided to help and was pushing the mop around his chair. I tried taking it back and he let out a loud scream. Then he would start again with the mop and give me this cute grin. We both finally finished mopping and I forgot how messy his chair gets. So after getting him down I had another mess to clean. I don't think I will ever have a totally clean floor anymore.


Reganne and soccer are not a match made in heaven. She keeps asking how much longer does she have to play in front of all the people. She does her own thing until asked to kick the ball. She loves to kick the ball. She took her ball behind the crowd and started kicking the ball around. She didn't want to go back to the game. She loves the snacks and the other girls. One more week and the season is over.

The day was so beautiful. We were in shirt sleeves enjoying the sun. Ryder wanted Daddy to hold him. He was not happy with the sippy cup, but finally gave in and drank it. He wanted a bottle and to go to bed. We are down to one maybe two bottles a day.

Here are the twin tornedos. Between these two and the messes they make. I think I am going crazy picking up after them. I am learning to wait until they are asleep and then clean up. Then it stays clean for awhile.
Dave was watching an 80's music count down on VH1. These two started to dance. The danced and walked around my kitchen for over a half hour. They both were giggling and having a great time. If Reganne stopped Ryder would let out a scream. She would start all over again. She was being so patient with him. Dave called this a Kodiak Moment and I agreed. I love it when they play together without the fighting.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Sounds like we have similar houses. I get so tired of picking up after the girls. Just as soon as I pick up one mess there's another one happening. Sigh.

The Crandall Clan said...

Hi Lori,
I found your blog off of Emilys blog. Hope you don't mind me looking.

I cant believe how cute your kids are. Ryder is one of the cutest little boys out there.

Also it totally shocked me to read that you and Dave have been married for 21 years! Wow. Then I think back and both Emily and i have been married for 10 years. Crazy.

Any way you have a very cute family.

Kristie

O ya feel free to taka a look at my blog any time.