Sunday, August 16, 2026

Road Trip - Lake Havasu

It's time for a weekend getaway without the kids. We're headed to Lake Havasu to enjoy the heat, relax, and explore. Dave has been wanting to go back after a quick trip with Ryder to pick up another car. I have never been and I would like to see the London Bridge.

Trafalgar Square
It's a whole lot less crowded than the orginal.

We need food!

There it is!
The London Bridge
Oops! I have my bridges mixed up.
I was thinking Tower Bridge.
True story: The buyer also had the bridges mixed up. Imagine his suprise when 
it arrived. 

Loved the ducks 
The ducklings following their mama.

Walking underneath.
You can't do that in London.

Offical!!

Found the place we
were looking for. It's lunchtime.
Amazing hamburgers and not crowded.

Time for thrifting.
We even found an old Ragady Andy & Ann dolls.
Too expensive.

Live Auction / Antique Store

Plus doll museum
A whole lot of creepy dolls.

This looks tropical
Nope!
A public beach on the lake.

Catching some sun.
Once again no crowds.

My favorite lunch
Early birthday present.

It was a fun trip not much relaxing. Instead a whole lot of exploring. I was told the reason not large crowds. The snowbirds have headed North due to the heat. Spring Break was 2 weeks ago.

 

No comments: