Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Happy Birthday To Me

It's not every day that you turn 60 it's time to have some fun. Dave already treated me to Raising Caines on the way home from Lake Havasu. I don't want to cook, clean, or do laundry. Hopefully, my family will give me that one birthday wish.

Looks very relaxing
Why am I the one taking the picture and not snuggling.
Could be I don't let Piper up on the couch.

YUM!!
My favorite Galaxy Cookies from Crumble.

Dave & Ryder bought the cake.

Ruston & Ryder cutting the cake.
Not until i blew out the candle.
Can't have 60 candles since it could then be a waxed covered cake.
YUCK!!

Surprise!!
My amazing team did a great job spoiling me.

They did an awesome job.

Not sure what 60 is supposed to feel like. One minute I feel like 80 and then 20. This decade is going to be rough if it doesn't make up it's mind. I guess that I had better say buckled up the ride could be a little rough. But so worth it!!

No comments: