Sunday, September 6, 2026

Mom's Random Stories Issue #4

The next edition of random photos.

Large yellow bug
It was in the parking lot as I walked to my car.
I think it may have been taking some Balace of Nature it was really big.

St. George City Council Meeting
Our WCSP Group is
taking Lex's challenge seriously by completing Block 1 this month.
Assignment visit a goverment meeting and observe.

2nd Quarter Service Project
Switchpoint
This was supposed to be at the Thrift Store.
They didn't need any help today so we help rebuilt the hydro planters.

Ruston being a
good samaritan and helping a guy on the side of the road.

Farm fresh yogurt
Who knew that this would be so good? 
It's now my favorite.

The cooler of raw milk products
is full!!
Watch the crowds grow. It will be cleaned out in about 10 minutes.

I am on the hunt for the 
tripods we have around the house.
One problem I can't seem to find them.
I found this one!! Let's hope it works.
This is not the one I was looking for.


Perfect!!
Time to go through all our old electronis
and recycle them.

Cinnamon Flop
Ryder is always starving on Sunday mornings.

Heating pad trick
Let's give it a try to help my rolls to raise.

It worked!!
Nice & Fluffy

Check out your own rolls for those random pictures that are full of wonderful memories. Share a few no matter what your kids say. "You are so embarrassing!"

No comments: